Northcote Avenue, Surbiton
- Four bedrooms upstairs, one bedroom downstairs
- Additional study and summer house
- No Onward Chain
- Flexible and Versatile Accommodation
- Off Street Parking for several cars
Four/five bedroom semi-detached family home offering just over 1900 square foot of accommodation! Northcote Avenue is an incredibly popular tree lined road within Berrylands!
WE ARE CURRENTLY AWAITING FURTHER PHOTOGRAPHS.
The property has been extended to both the side and rear to offer spacious and bright accommodation throughout. The ground floor comprises entrance hallway, open-plan lounge/diner with bay window to the front, open-plan kitchen breakfast room with doors to the garden and utility room, downstairs WC, study and fifth bedroom.
The first floor offers three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The top floor occupies a further double bedroom and ensuite.
Outside there is a mature and secluded garden boasting a summer house with power to the rear.
Further features include and off-street-parking for several cars to the front of the property, double glazed windows and no onward chain.
This lovely family home is located close to both Berrylands and Surbiton Stations with services to London Waterloo in approximately 25-30 minutes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Northcote Avenue, Surbiton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berrylands Station0.7 miles
- Tolworth Station0.8 miles
- Surbiton Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Surbiton Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Surbiton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR107259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.