Mayford Close, SW12
- 2 double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Separate contemporary kitchen
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Moments from the leafy Wandsworth Common
- Communal garden
- Excellent transport links are nearby
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- The perfect first time buy
- Must be viewed!
A rarely available two double bedroom purpose built flat set in a small and quiet cul-de-sac, located extremely close to the verdant Wandsworth Common.
The apartment comprises of a large reception room, which boasts dual aspect windows that allow room to be flooded with natural sunlight. The property features a separate fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Mayford Close is conveniently located for access to the shops and restaurants on Bellevue Road, Northcote Road and Balham High Road. Access north of the river can be achieved from a number of stations including Balham underground and overground station (Northern Line) or the mainline stations at Wandsworth Common and Balham that link via Clapham Junction to Victoria and Waterloo.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Mayford Close, SW12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Common Station0.0 miles
- Balham Station0.5 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Ever since we opened our first office off Sloane Square in 1958, we've been dedicated to giving our customers the confidence to make life-changing decisions with certainty and peace of mind.
Areas we Cover
We serve the city across central, west and south-west London. From Notting Hill to Balham, East Putney to Pimlico, we're local landmarks in many of Central London's best neighbourhoods.
Services we Offer<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference X71778_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.