Tibbats Close, Birmingham
- Well-presented three bedroom terrace property
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen diner
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
- Ideal first time buyers purchase or great family home
** WELL-PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY ** FITTED KITCHEN DINER ** LOUNGE ** FAMILY BATHROOM ** DRIVEWAY ** REAR GARDEN ** SHORT COMMUTE TO THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL AND BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY ** GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS TO BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE & SURROUNDING AREAS **
This well-presented three bedroom terrace property will make an ideal first time buyers purchase or a great family home. Located in a popular residential area, Close to Kings Edwards five ways, Newman University, primary, secondary Schools and local amenities are nearby.
The property is close to the M5 Motorway, commutable distance to the Queen Elizabeth hospital and Birmingham University, great transport links to Birmingham city centre.
The property comprises in more detail: On approach to the property is a driveway, entrance porch, lounge, kitchen diner. Stairs ascend from the hallway to the first floor accommodation leads to three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has a rear garden making this a lovely family home.
Double glazed door to the side of the property, storage cupboard, access door to the garage.
Door to the side of the property, under stairs cupboard, blow air vent, cloaks cupboard.
W.C, wash hand basin, tiling to splash prone areas, fully tiled walls, window to the front of the property.
Lounge 15' 5" into recess x 9' 11" ( 4.70m into recess x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, electric fire place with marble base, blow air vent
Kitchen Diner 16' x 9' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling to splash prone areas, cooker hood, plumbing available for a washing machine and dish washer, space for a fridge freezer, blow air vent, door leading to the garden, double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Stairs ascend from the hallway leading to three bedrooms and a family bathroom, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, fitted wardrobes, dresser and draws, blow air vent, laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 6' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, built in cupboard, blow air vent.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, blow air vent.
Double glazed window to the front of the property, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, W.C, full tiling, cupboard housing the water tank.
Driveway, paved fore garden.
Patio area with lawn beyond, outbuilding, fully fenced boundaries, gate to the rear.
Garage 15' 10" x 8' 1" ( 4.83m x 2.46m )
Up and over doors power and light available, door to the porch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tibbats Close, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rowley Regis Station2.5 miles
- University Station2.6 miles
- Selly Oak Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Harborne Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Harborne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN108777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.