Northorpe, Thurlby, Bourne
- Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- OPEN FIELD VIEWS
- THREE Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Three Well-Balanced Bedrooms
- Stunning SOUTH-FACING Rear Graden
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Newton Fallowell
On entering the property via the front entrance, you are initially met by a useful entrance porch, perfect for shoe and coat storage. The porch shows you into an impressing living room, spanning the width of the property. An inner hallway then provides access into the three well-balanced bedrooms and a modern three-piece family bathroom. The main bedroom further benefits from an en-suite shower room. To the rear of the property is a well-presented fitted kitchen, which opens out into a stunning garden room. The garden room enjoys a vaulted ceiling, french doors over-looking the south-facing rear garden, and a feature log burner. The kitchen also provides access into a practical utility room, containing plumbing for a washing machine. Double doors to the rear show you into the newly re-modelled dining room, benefitting from sliding doors, allowing you to appreciate the open field views.
Outside the front of the property, a long block-paved driveway provides off-road parking for multiple vehicles. Wide side gated access leads you round onto the SOUTH-FACING rear garden, enjoying multiple seating areas and lawn. The garden benefits tremendously from its stunning undisturbed open field views.
Entrance Porch - 3.28m x 1.40m (10'9 x 4'7) -
Living Room - 6.96m x 3.76m (22'10 x 12'4) -
Kitchen - 3.63m x 2.72m (11'11 x 8'11) -
Garden Room - 4.34m x 3.33m (14'3 x 10'11) -
Utility Room - 2.87m x 2.13m (9'5 x 7) -
Dining Room - 5.11m x 2.82m (16'9 x 9'3) -
Bedroom One - 3.78m x 3.28m (12'5 x 10'9) -
En-Suite - 2.46m x 1.55m (8'1 x 5'1) -
Bedroom Two - 3.28m x 2.69m (10'9 x 8'10) -
Bedroom Three - 2.62m x 2.06m (8'7 x 6'9) -
BrochuresNorthorpe, Thurlby, BourneBrochure
Northorpe, Thurlby, Bourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station8.0 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell is a family run business owned by Jason Treadwell, a local property expert who has been part of the Newton Fallowell Family for many years
Between the team, they have an abundance of local knowledge and pride themselves on offering a professional and friendly service.The Local Area
Bourne is a small historic market town situated in the heart of South Lincolnshire on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Fens.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30857912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.