Langley Green, Crawley
- Driveway space to front
- Extended end Of Terraced
- Large outbuilding to rear - versatile usage
- G/C/H Via Radiators
- Living Room
- Front and rear gardens
* Driveway space to front
* Living Room: 4.6m x 3.33m (15' 1" x 10' 11")
* Kitchen: 2.92m x 2.21m (9' 7" x 7' 3")
* Dining/Breakfast Room
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Bedroom 1: 4.75m (max) x 2.97m (max) (15' 7" x 9' 9")
* Bedroom 2: 3.76m (max) x 2.64m (12' 4" x 8' 8")
* Parking to the front
* Front Garden
* Rear Garden
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Langley Green, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ifield Station0.9 miles
- Crawley Station1.1 miles
- Three Bridges Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Hello, I am Matthew and I would like to give you a warm welcome to Inspire. So why would you choose Inspire as your preferred choice of agency? Well, at Inspire we recognise that it is all about you! We want to be with you every step of the way through the home moving process. We will provide you lots of information to enable you to make an informed choice about which estate agent to market your home and we will listen to what you are trying to achieve. Once on the market we will provide yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.