Millfleet, King's Lynn
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- Substantial detached town centre residence
- Former Public House
- Versatile in use as house or possible conversion or redevelopment, subject to relevant planning or c
- Five bedrooms
- Four large reception rooms
- Open plan farmhouse kitchen
- Large parking area and wonderful covered courtyard
- Must be viewed
- Less than ten minute walk to mainline station to Ely, Cambridge & London
Few, if any, dwellings in the town can say that they boast a view over King's Lynn Minster, Greyfriars Tower and park, The Public Library, The Walks Victorian park and the Great River Ouse all at once. There is no doubt that only by first hand inspection can one fully appreciate the size of the house, along-side the plot and position. The property is securely gated with a large parking area and patio. There is a further Mediterranean style covered terrace where the owner has grown vines and enjoys some wonderful container gardening. Furthermore there is a storage area and container storage to the rear.
Inside the dwelling is approximately 223m2, all of which has been meticulously and skilfully converted by the current owners. The house, a former Public House, is close to some of King's Lynn's oldest buildings and just a couple of minutes walk to the town centre and short walk to the mainline station to Ely, Cambridge and London.
Briefly the accommodation comprises; two large reception rooms which were formerly the public bars, one of which has retained a beautiful woodblock floor. There is a snug, an open plan farmhouse style kitchen breakfast room, a study, a shower room, wc and hall the ground floor. Upstairs on the first floor are five bedrooms and a bathroom with most of the bedrooms having views over historic town monuments.
Agents Note. In addition to the planning permission that was required to convert the former Public House to a residence there was a second permission granted in 1998, which has now expired, under Kings Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council planning reference 2/98/1452/CU for change of use from a single dwelling to 6 rooms in multiple occupation with managers studio flat.
Millfleet, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005025101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.