Ashtree Drive, Barnard Castle
- Immaculately Presented Detached Property
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Superb Gardens Both Front and Rear
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two En Suites
- Neutrally Decorated to a High Standard
- Double Garage and Parking
Situation & Amenities - Bishop Auckland 15 miles, Darlington 16 miles, Durham 25 miles, Newcastle upon Tyne 42 miles, A1(M) 15 miles. Please note all distances are approximate. Situated in the historic market town of Barnard Castle, this property provides easy access to the amenities within the town and its surrounding area. Darlington and Bishop Auckland are both within close proximity, while the cities of Newcastle, Durham, York and Leeds also easily accessible. There are main line train stations at Darlington and Durham, with International Airports to be found at Newcastle and Leeds/Bradford. The property lies within easy reach of the A66 and A1(M) bringing many areas within commuting distance.
Description - An impeccably presented four bedroom detached home situated on the edge of the sought after market town of Barnard Castle. This executive home offers spacious and well thought out accommodation throughout, providing ample living space to the ground floor including three reception rooms, a dining kitchen, utility, WC and a double, integral garage. To the first floor the property has four double bedrooms, two with en-suite including a substantial master bedroom and a house bathroom. Immaculately presented and neutrally, yet tastefully decorated throughout the property offers superb accommodation to suit a wide range of buyers. Externally, the property also benefits from off road parking for two vehicles as well as immaculate and well stocked gardens both front and rear. The rear garden also benefits from a substantial patio, perfect for Al fresco entertaining and dining.
Accommodation - A front door leads into the entrance hallway.
Entrance Hallway - Stairs to the first floor, doors to the sitting room, dining room, office, kitchen, and ground floor cloakroom. Understairs storage cupboard, radiator and tiled flooring
Home Office - Window to the front with phone socket and a radiator. This room could also be utilised as a snug or playroom.
Sitting Room - With a bay window to the front, feature fireplace with a granite hearth and surround, spotlighting and double, glazed doors leading into the dining room. Radiator.
Dining Room - French doors lead out to the rear garden, double glazed doors into the sitting room and a radiator.
Living Kitchen - A contemporary kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with white frontage, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances including; fridge /freezer, dishwasher an AEG oven, induction hob and staineless steel extractor hood. Under lighting to the kitchen. Stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Window overlooking the rear garden. Tiled flooring. Contemporary wall mounted radiator. An opening through to a seating area which could also be used as a dining/breakfast space with French doors leading out to the rear garden. Radiator.
Utility Room - Fitted with wall and base units matching the kitchen with white frontage and granite work surfaces. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, window overlooking the rear garden and a cupboard housing the gas combi boiler. A door leads into the integral garage and a door to the side leads to a path around to the rear garden. Tiled flooring and a radiator.
Cloakroom - Fitted in a white suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Contemporary partially tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator.
First Floor Landing - There are doors leading to the four bedrooms, house bathroom, a useful storage/laundry cupboard and loft access. Window to the front and a radiator.
Master Bedroom - A large double bedroom with a dual aspect with two windows to the front and window to the side. A fitted wardrobe, radiators, phone and TV point. A door leads into the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room - A contemporary shower room with a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and step-in double shower with tiled walls, frosted glazed window to the rear, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two - A double bedroom with two windows to the front with lovely far reaching views. Fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
En-Suite - With a step-in shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Frosted glazed window to the side, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail. Tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom Three - A double bedroom with a window overlooking the rear garden and a fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
House Bathroom - With a white suite comprising panel bath with hand held shower head, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and a chrome heated towel rail. Frosted glazed window to the rear. Extractor fan, tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom Four - A double bedroom with a window to the front. Radiator.
Externally - To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off street parking for two vehicles. A block paved pathway leads up to the front door with ornamental gardens, box hedging, lawn areas and well stocked flower beds. There are iron railed boundaries and access to the side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is immaculately presented, mainly laid to lawn with a block paved patio seating areas adjacent to the property, well stocked flower borders, fenced and walled boundaries. A pergola seating area and trees.
Garage - An integral double garage with an up and over door with spotlighting and power connected and electric heaters. This room could be used as a home/office/gym.
Tenure - The property is believed to be freehold with vacant possession on completion.
Services And Other Information - The property is served by gas fired central heating and has mains gas, water, drainage and electric connected.
Local Authority And Tax Band - Durham County Council Tel: .
The property is banded F
Particulars & Photographs - The particulars were written and the photographs taken in July 2021.
Disclaimer Notice: - GSC Grays gives notice that:
1. These particulars are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith but no warranty is provided. Statements made should not be relied upon as facts and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or otherwise.
3. Neither GSC Grays nor the vendors accept responsibility for any error that these particulars may contain however caused.
4. Any plan is for guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions, shapes, and compass bearings are approximate and should not be relied upon without checking them first.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition, repair or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Please discuss with us any aspects that are important to you prior to travelling to the property.
BrochuresAshtree Drive, Barnard Castle
Ashtree Drive, Barnard Castle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bishop Auckland Station11.7 miles
About the agent
How we help you
Selling your home can often be a busy and exciting time with plenty to think about. Our agency teams are dedicated to making the experience of selling or letting your property as enjoyable and smooth as possible by providing all the help and support you need.
What you need to know about us
At GSC Grays we deliver regional coverage across the North of England, with the benefit of in-depth local knowledge.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30852125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GSC Grays, Barnard Castle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.