Pavilion Road, Great Yarmouth
- Modern end terrace townhouse
- 5 bedrooms
- Underfloor heating on all four floors
- Driveway and garage
- Sea and Harbour Views
- Close to local amenities
- Close to award winning beach
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Entrance Hall - UPVC Double glazed door to front, tiled underfloor heating, door to integral garage, stairs to the first floor.
Bedroom Five / Office 12' 4" x 12' 5" -UPVC Double glazed window with a rear aspect, carpet with underfloor heating.
Kitchen 16' 8" x 14' 6" - UPVC double glazed window with rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, countertops, stainless steel sink with one and a half bowl, jet wash tap, gas hob and oven with extractor fan above, plumbing for dishwasher, fridge/freezer and wine cooler, door to balcony, tiled underfloor heating.
Utility Room 5' 6" x 4' 3" Countertops, plumbing for washing machine, door to hall, space for tumble dryer, tiled underfloor heating.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 11' 7" into recess - UPVC Double glazed windows with rear aspects, carpet with underfloor heating, central heating boiler housed in cupboard.
Bathroom - Bath, shower, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, part tiling.
Living Room 16' 7" x 14' 6" - UPVC Double glazed patio doors to rear leading onto the balcony with stunning views of the harbour and sea, tiled underfloor heating.
Bedroom Three 14' 9" x 12' 4" - UPVC Double glazed window with a rear aspect, carpet with underfloor heating,
En-Suite -Shower cubicle, w.c., wash hand basin, cupboard, tiled underfloor heating,
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 14' 5" - UPVC Double glazed feature window with stunning views of sea and harbour, fitted carpet.
Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., Velux window.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 12' 3" - UPVC Double glazed window with a rear aspect, carpet with underfloor heating.
Front Garden / Drive -Brickweave driveway to front.
Rear Garden -Fully enclosed courtyard garden with secure gate
Garage 18' x 9' 10" - up and over electric door with power and lighting. Outside tap.
Additional features include - Outside lights plus ceiling spotlights to both balconies. Fully installed intruder alarm. Double outside sockets on both balconies.
Self-cleaning back windows
Pavilion Road, Great Yarmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Yarmouth Station2.7 miles
- Berney Arms Station4.4 miles
- Somerleyton Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across East Anglia. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fixed fee
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 241769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.