Corporation Street, Chorley, PR6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Lovely mid terraced home
- Spacious lounge with a feature fireplace
- Two large bedrooms front and rear
- Large enclosed private rear yard
- Modern family bathrom
- Recently refurbished, well presented and maintained
- Spacious modern kitchen/diner
- Close to local shops, amenities, bus routes, town centre
- Central heating and double glazed throughout
- Rear off street parking area
Forbes Estates are delighted to present this newly renovated mid terraced home, a well decorated and presented house in the heart of Chorley. This lovely property features an entrance vestibule, leading into a spacious lounge with fully fitted carpets and feature fireplace. The impressive modern kitchen offers a good supply of wall and base units, electric cooker, four ring hob and extractor fan, large under stairs storage cupboard with a rear aspect window and door which opens up to an extensive enclosed yard overlooking woodland. Carpeted stairs and landing, leading to the two good size bedrooms and the modern three piece family bathroom.
The property benefits from double glazing throughout and central heating and is ideally located, close to all local amenities, parks, leisure centre, train station, local shops, markets, bus routes, schools and walking distance into the town centre.
Do not miss out on this wonderful gem of a house, book an early viewing to secure on .
Sorry No Pets - Potential applicants must earn over 17,000 per year.
Landlords - Property to Let? If you are thinking of renting your property, Forbes Estates offer a free no obligation rental appraisal with local experienced letting and management advice,
Corporation Street, Chorley, PR6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorley Station0.5 miles
- Buckshaw Parkway1.9 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Forbes Estates.com – Your Home of Beautiful Bespoke Property Marketing.
Forbes Estate Agents are a leading independent local agent you can trust, who specialise in the Sales, Lettings and Management of residential properties. As a professional agent we use advancements in marketing technology in achieving successful results for our Vendors and Landlords. Our sales strategy is to provide you with a personal and professional service and pride ourselves on our reputation we have
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 179301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Forbes Estates, Clayton-le-Woods. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.