Pennine Road, Chorley, PR6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Lovely two bedroom semi detached home
- Large rear enclosed garden with patio
- Fully fitted modern kitchen/diner
- Spacious lounge with under stair storage cupboard
- Side driveway for off street parking
- Well presented and maintained
- Gas central heating & double glazed windows
- Close to Chorley town centre and local amenities
- Quiet location
- Modern three piece family bathroom
Forbes Estates are delighted to offer this well presented two bedroom semi-detached home which is perfect for a young family in the sought after area of Eaves Lane close to Chorley town centre and markets. This property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious comfortable lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen/diner with patio doors leading onto a large enclosed rear garden with a lovely stone patio. Upstairs are two spacious bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom with a bar shower. To the outside is a large side driveway for off street parking, front garden and a large enclosed rear garden and patio.
The property is situated in a nice residential area and walking distance to local shops, bus routes, train station, schools and Chorley town centre.
Book a viewing as you do not want to miss out on this super home.
Sorry No Pets - Potential applicants must earn over 19,500 per year.
Landlords - Property to Let? If you are thinking of renting your property, Forbes Estates offer a free no obligation rental appraisal with local experienced letting and management advice,
Pennine Road, Chorley, PR6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorley Station0.5 miles
- Buckshaw Parkway2.2 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Forbes Estates.com – Your Home of Beautiful Bespoke Property Marketing.
Forbes Estate Agents are a leading independent local agent you can trust, who specialise in the Sales, Lettings and Management of residential properties. As a professional agent we use advancements in marketing technology in achieving successful results for our Vendors and Landlords. Our sales strategy is to provide you with a personal and professional service and pride ourselves on our reputation we have
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 177728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Forbes Estates, Clayton-le-Woods. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.