Melbreck Road, Allerton, Liverpool, L18
- A Semi Detached Family Residence
- A Wealth Of Character & Charm
- Generous Accommodation Across Two Floors
- Popular, Affluent & Leafy South Liverpool Suburb
- A Wealth Of Amenities
- Welcoming Reception Hall
- Formal Lounge
- Rear Sitting Room
- Morning Room
- Energy Rating E
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sutton Kersh
4.97m x 1.8m
Fitted with a lead light stained glass timber door to the front, spindle staircase to first floor, understair storage cupboard, service board cupboards and carpeted flooring.
4.56m into bay x 3.96m into alcove - A bright and spacious formal lounge boasts a double glazed bay window to the front, gas feature fireplace, picture rail and carpeted flooring.
Rear Sitting Room:
4.25m x 3.33m
Fitted with a window to the rear, gas feature fireplace, picture rail and carpeted flooring. Double doors to:
2.72m x 2.41m
Fitted with a double glazed window to the side, picture rail and carpeted flooring.
3.36m x 1.97m
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap, gas supply for a cooker and oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer, part tiled walls, three double glazed windows and wood effect laminate flooring. Glass panelled timber door offering access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing:
With a double glazed window, access to roof void and carpeted flooring.
4.24m x 3.3m
Fitted with a double glazed window to the rear, picture rail, airing cupboard housing water tank and carpeted flooring.
3.93m x 3.38m
A second double bedroom boasts a double glazed window, picture rail and carpeted flooring.
2.67m x 2.39m
Fitted with a double glazed window and carpeted flooring.
2.4m x 2.2m
Fitted with a bath unit with over head shower and glazed screen, wash basin, a double glazed window and part tiled walls.
Fitted with a low level WC, window unit, dado rail and cushion flooring.
The front approach is set back from the road with a driveway providing ample space for off road parking. The rear garden being generous in size with a substantial area of lawn and a patio area serving the rear of the property.
Melbreck Road, Allerton, Liverpool, L18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Allerton Station0.4 miles
- Cressington Station0.7 miles
- Liverpool South Parkway Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Sutton Kersh has been successfully selling peoples most valuable assets since 1976 in Merseyside! We only employ the highest quality staff in our network of residential sales offices, every one of which combines an entrepreneurial spirit with an unprecedented understanding of the local property market delivering the highest standards of client care.
Our intention is not to promote ourselves as the biggest or most aggressive agency, just the best as judged by our clients and to maintai
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ART200776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.