Aylestone Lane, Wigston, LE18
- Extended Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Generous Plot
- Sought After Residential Area
- Offered in Superb Decorative Condition
- A Plethora of Character Features
- Extension Accommodates Feature Kitchen Diner Family Area
- Spacious Lounge
- Refitted First Floor Bathroom and Ground Floor WC
- Ample Off-Road Parking and Detached Garage
- Well Tended Rear Garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Spencers Estate Agency
Wigston is a suburb situated to the South of Leicester City Centre. A popular local hub the main High Street provides a wide range of local shops, amenities, restaurants and eateries. The transport links for commuters are excellent heading into and out of the city by road either by car and regularly serviced bus routes or by rail via South Wigston train station. In addition there are a number of reputable local schools for all age groups.
2.05m x 4m
Composite double glazed front door opening onto the driveway. Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, original tiled flooring, ceiling light.
2.05m x 0.88m
UPVC double glazed back door opening onto the driveway. Radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling light.
2.05m x 1.21m
Double glazed uPVC window with obscure glass facing the side. Radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling light. Low flush WC, wash hand basin.
4.14m x 3.05m
Double glazed uPVC bay window facing the front. Radiator, period feature fireplace, carpeted flooring, ceiling light.
Kitchen Diner/Family Room
8.08m x 5.23m
UPVC French double glazed door, opening onto the garden. Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear overlooking the garden. Radiator, period feature fireplace tiled (kitchen area) and carpeted (family area) flooring, downlights and ceiling light. Solid timber work surface, wall and base units, belfast style sink, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, overhead extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer.
2.04m x 2.63m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the side.
3.99m x 3.23m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear overlooking the garden. Radiator, carpeted flooring, ceiling light.
4.32m x 3.02m
Double glazed uPVC bay window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring, ceiling light.
2.31m x 2.03m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring, ceiling light.
2.04m x 2.43m
Double glazed uPVC window with obscure glass facing the rear. Radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling light. Low flush WC, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over bath, pedestal sink with mixer tap.
0m x 0m
To the front of the property a large driveway, laid to shingle provides off-road parking for several vehicles and runs down the side of the home giving direct car access to the detached garage set back toward the rear. The is gated side access to the rear garden. At the rear is a generous and private garden, mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio seating area, planted borders and good size timber built storage shed.
Aylestone Lane, Wigston, LE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Wigston Station0.9 miles
- Leicester Station3.0 miles
- Narborough Station3.8 miles
About the agent
About this branch
Our estate agents in Wigston opened in 1991 and we are the oldest established estate agency office located in the heart of Wigston. The office covers all of the Wigston area, specifically the LE18 postcodes. We also cover many of the picturesque villages to the south along the A5199 including; Great Glen, Fleckney, Kilby, Arnesby and Newton Harcourt.
The office is supported by our extensive local office network with nearby branches in Blaby, Market Harborough an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIG210202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencers Estate Agency, Wigston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.