Rock Grove, Brighton, BN2 1ND
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Stunning Luxury home
- Contemporary Open Plan Living Space
- Five bedrooms
- Three Storey Feature Stair Case
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen w/ Bosh Appliances
- Modern Family Bathroom w/ Copper Bath
- Solar Panels & Under Floor Heating
- Shower Room & Ground Floor W/C
- Available to rent immediately
Approaching the property you are immediately struck by the sheer size and design detail of this stunning new build home. Upon entering, you are met with a large entrance hall which has a solid wood flooring, and gives access to all rooms on the ground floor. You will find a useful ground floor W/C, utility room with a washing machine & tumble dryer and a good size further double bedroom. At the rear is the spacious open plan luxury kitchen and living area, decorated with crisp white and dark grey feature walls. The immaculate floor is tiled and has under floor heating throughout, whilst the designer kitchen is finished in a grey wood effect with copper elements and a solid white work top. As you would expect the kitchen has a double oven, induction hob, dishwasher and double fridge freezer, all appliances are Bosch.
The custom built three storey staircase has been fabricated from steel and has solid wood stairs meeting the wall, creating a stunning focal point of the house. Above the feature staircase hangs a chandelier, all the way down from the roof to the first floor. The main bedroom suite is located on the 1st floor, which is a larger than average double bedroom featuring a valued ceiling. On the first floor there is also a single bedroom and a further double bedroom, again with vaulted ceilings and luxury hanging pendant lights. The family bathroom has contrasting blue and white star tiles, there is a modern double walk in shower, W/C, wash basin and luxurious deep copper bath with feature side lights to create a relaxing atmosphere. Heading to the 2nd floor, there is another good size double bedroom with useful eaves storage and a separate bathroom, which has a large Velux window, W/C, wash basin and modern shower. (All bedrooms have luxury Tru-Fit blackout blinds built in)
Assessed from the kitchen and lounge, contemporary sliding glass doors take you out onto the private garden, which has tiles matching the internal flooring, creating a versatile space that can be used in the summer months. There is also a useful outdoor shower, large storage cupboard and custom built benches with planters surrounding. The garden additionally has power sockets and features marquee style garden lighting.
The property is within close proximity to Kemp Town village with its array of cafes, boutiques and eclectic village life. Brighton city centre and the beautiful beach are also easily accessible. There are great transport links to London from Brighton mainline station. At the end of this quiet road is a path that leads to the racecourse and gives access to the National South Downs.
This one of a kind luxury home has been built to an exacting standard and will create a wonderful home for all.
Rock Grove, Brighton, BN2 1ND
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station1.5 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.7 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station2.1 miles
About the agent
You've just found a friendly, independent, agent covering the whole of Brighton & Hove.
We believe in providing all our customers with polite, efficient customer service and look to take the stress out of the sales & lettings process by providing an honest,transparent experience.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheVessel. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.