Norfolk Street, Cambridge, CB1
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 Storey townhouse
- Kitchen/breakfast basement room
- Period features
- Bathroom suite & cloakroom
- Delightful courtyard garden
- Excellent local amenities
- EPC rating D
- Addenbrooke's Hospital approx 2.5 miles
- City Centre approx 1 mile
- Railway Station approx 1 mile
• 3 bedrooms
• 4 Storey townhouse
• Kitchen/breakfast basement room
• Period features
• Bathroom suite & cloakroom
• Delightful courtyard garden
• Excellent local amenities
• EPC rating D
The location is a key feature with easy access to the railway station which has direct links to London. There is a wide range of shops and amenities on Mill Road together with the Grafton Centre which is only a short walk away. The property falls within the favoured St Matthews Primary School catchment together with Secondary Schooling at Parkside.
11 Norfolk Street is a charming city residence, enjoying its historical journey within the highly-regarded city of Cambridge. The property has been tastefully renovated and sympathetically improved in recent years, yet still retains in original character and period features.
The upper ground floor accommodation in brief comprises family room and sitting room. There is a split-level landing which leads to a wonderful kitchen/basement room. This spacious room spans the whole length of the property and provides a fabulous entertaining space and is equally well suited to everyday family living.
The principle bedroom and family bathroom are found on the first floor. The two further bedrooms are located on the second floor.
There is a delightful courtyard rear garden with gated rear access. There is residents on street parking arrangements.
Services: Gas fired central heating, mains water, drainage and electricity
Council Tax: Band F
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through the selling agents Carter Jonas
Norfolk Street, Cambridge, CB1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station0.7 miles
- Cambridge North1.6 miles
- Shelford Station3.9 miles
About the agent
SIMPLY BETTER ADVICE. Established in 1855, our estate agents apply their local expertise and national contacts to help residential owners and investors maximise the value of their investments, and buyers and tenants to find their ideal home.
We also have a Rural department that specialise in the sale of Farms, Estates, and Land in Cambridgeshire.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM190174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.