Beaufort Close, Alderley Edge
- Fully Fitted Modern Dining Kitchen
- Open Plan Aspect
- Potential to Extend
- Off-Road Parking
- Private Mature Gardens
- Highly Sought After Location
The accommodation in brief comprises of; grand entrance hallway with oak staircase and glass balustrade, a fully fitted dining/kitchen, open plan lounge and snug benefiting from views of the private garden to the rear, with sliding patio doors and floor to ceiling windows, which flood the space with light. Also to this floor is a w.c and access to the double garage.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, the master and second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and the third currently utilised as an office space. These are serviced by the luxury tiled shower room. There is potential to extend over the garage subject to planning permission.
Externally, the property offers off-road parking for up to 4 cars, including the driveway and integral garage. To the rear, the garden offers a tree lined mature border, lawn and sweeping terrace.
The property is perfectly positioned on the doorstep of Alderley Edge Village where there are a range of restaurants, bars, and independent shops. Only approximately 3 miles away is Wilmslow with a selection of larger shops. There are a number of popular schoolings in walking distance such as Alderley Edge School For Girls and The Ryleys. Surrounded by Cheshire countryside, there are a number of walks and national parks to enjoy only a short car journey away. Alderley Edge Train Station is walking distance and provides commuter links into Manchester City Centre.
A viewing is advised to appreciate what is on offer.
BrochuresSales Particulars - 10 Beaufort Close, Aldelrey Ed
Beaufort Close, Alderley Edge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alderley Edge Station0.3 miles
- Wilmslow Station1.6 miles
- Handforth Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Maison Haus are an innovative, hybrid and proactive Estate Agency. We deliver on service and results focusing on the UK's Premium Sales & Lettings Market. Maison Haus consists of a team that are both highly trained and experienced, ensuring the highest of standards by overseeing each property transaction from start to finish in a proactive, smooth and meticulous manor. Located in Knutsford, Cheshire with an office also in Manchester City Centre.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30859498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maison Haus, Alderley Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.