St. Wilfreds Road, Worthing BN14 8BA
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Separate Lounge
- Ground Floor W.C
- Beautifully Presented Inside and Out
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Broadwater Location
EXTERNAL The front garden is paved to provide off road parking for two cars and with side gates offering access to the detached garage which benefits from power and light. The rear garden is a popular West aspect laid out in two sections, the first being a sun trap patio leading off the back of the kitchen/diner and the main area being laid to lawn with raised flower beds.
SITUATED The property is located in a popular residential area, close to local schools and parks with local amenities on Broadwater shopping parade and Broadwater Road within less than half a mile distant. Worthing Town Centre with its comprehensive shopping amenities, restaurants, pubs, cinemas, theatres and leisure facilities is approximately one mile away. The nearest station is Worthing which is approximately 0.5 miles away. Bus services run nearby.
LIVING ROOM 15' 0" x 12' 2" (4.57m x 3.71m)
KITCHEN/DINER/FAMILY ROOM 21' 8" x 20' 0" (6.6m x 6.1m)
BEDROOM ONE 13' 10" x 10' 5" (4.22m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 4" x 11' 6" (3.76m x 3.51m)
BEDROOM THREE 7' 2" x 7' 1" (2.18m x 2.16m)
Note - under the Estate Agency Act, we declare the vendor of the property is a staff member of Jacobs Steel.
St. Wilfreds Road, Worthing BN14 8BA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.4 miles
- East Worthing Station0.7 miles
- West Worthing Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791076036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.