Sunnybank Crescent, Greetland, Halifax, HX4
- The House
- Three-bedroom semi-detached home with potential to extend (subject to consent), to create a fourth, ensuite bedroom and additional living space.
- Two reception rooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Extensive, south facing enclosed garden to the front, side and rear with access to adjoining public woodland
- Open elevated aspect with beautiful uninterrupted south facing views over Bradley Hall Golf course and beyond.
- The Building Plot - Please refer to Calderdale Council application no.: 21/00031/OUT
- Outline planning permission granted (subject to conditions), for a 3-bedroom detached two storey dwelling within the side garden curtilage, with off road parking for two cars.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Dacre Son & Hartley
A superb three-bedroom home in a much sought-after location with fantastic, far reaching views across the valley. Well-presented throughout with the benefit of two reception rooms, and an opportunity to further extend, (subject to consent), to create 4 bedrooms and additional living space. Furthermore, outline planning is granted for the construction of a three-bedroom detached home within the curtilage of the existing house plot.
The property can be accessed from either the front or rear. To the front there is a porch which gives way to a bright and airy entrance hall. Off the hall is the spacious living room with a beautiful bay window and an open flame gas fire set within a feature fireplace with maple surround. The dining kitchen with views over the rear terrace, contains an array of cream Shaker-style fitted cupboards, including an integrated Bosch dishwasher, drawers and complimentary work surfaces. There is also a useful storage cupboard under the stairs. Off the dining kitchen is a lovely family room, currently used as a separate formal dining room.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are good sized doubles, with bedroom one having fitted mirrored wardrobes. The stylish, largely tiled, three-piece bathroom includes a Carronite L shaped shower bath with glass screens, Mira shower, Vitra close coupled toilet and semi pedestal basin, and contemporary radiator. There is also a loft access point.
Externally leading to the back door are 2 plus 3 steps from the pavement, mature shrubs and a small flagged area. To the front there is a large south facing garden, principally laid to lawn with mature shrubs and a paved terrace from which to enjoy the wonderful views. Brandy Hole woods can be accessed from the front garden. The building plot is located adjacent to the east side of the property and is currently occupied by mature shrubs and lawn.
The property is conveniently located for both Greetland Academy sites, and West Vale, with its numerous shops, restaurants and bars. The property is located within easy commuting distance of Halifax/Huddersfield, and the M62 for those looking to commute to either Leeds or Manchester.
From our Elland office proceed up Victoria Road bearing right at the bend to Jepson Lane. Continue along Longwall to the junction with Saddleworth Road. Bear left and follow the road to the traffic lights at the Stainland Road junction. Continue across straight ahead for about half a mile turning onto Sunnybank Drive, take the first left onto Sunnybank Crescent. The property can be found towards the top of the Crescent on the left-hand side.
Sunnybank Crescent, Greetland, Halifax, HX4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sowerby Bridge Station2.1 miles
- Halifax Station2.5 miles
- Brighouse Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Selecting the best estate agent is an important decision when it comes to selling your home. At Dacre Son & Hartley we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service, and with considerable experience of selling properties in the Elland area including Halifax, Ripponden, Greetland, Brighouse, Hebden Bridge, Sowerby Bridge, Stainland, Barkisland and Huddersfield, we consistently deliver the right results for our customers. Exceptional knowledge of the local area and our
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ELL200029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Elland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.