Cedar Grove, North Runcton
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- Outstanding single storey dwelling in desirable West Norfolk village
- Substantial and beautifully maintained and mature gardens
- Partly walled by historic period wall
- Four bedrooms
- Two (connecting) kitchens
- Modern bathroom
- Exemplary presentation throughout
- Viewings strictly by appointment only
The property is located on an executive development of detached homes in North Runcton; a sought-after and picturesque village with both Tennis and Cricket clubs on the edge of Kings Lynn. The village is well known for its relaxed pace of living with the village being centered around the village green and cricket pitch, there is even an unofficial 'library' in the bus shelter! The village is also popular partly due to its superb access to road and rail links both in and out of Norfolk with Norwich, Cambridge and Peterborough easily commutable as well as the beautiful Norfolk coast within reach. The property is close to two mainline train stations (King's Lynn 4 miles) to Ely, Cambridge and London as well as the usual large town amenities such as shopping and supermarkets.
The property, on Cedar Grove, is offered by private brokerage. Please contact our office for further information including booking viewings, floorplan, photography and EPC.
The property is positioned on a large plot with considerable road frontage. The dwelling is well screened from the quiet road and is set behind remotely operated security gates both of which provide a great deal of privacy. There is ample parking, turning and a large carport. There are gardens to three sides of the property which have been beautifully maintained and landscapes over the last twenty years. There are borders, beds, patio terrace and pond, also, the garden is partly walled with a stunning period wall from a now demolished country house which makes a wonderful backdrop to the garden.
Inside the property is both versatile and spacious in its layout. Overall the dwelling extends to approximately 182m2, nearly 2000sqft and is large enough to also be suitable for multi-generation living. Briefly, the property comprises; reception hallway, sitting room, conservatory, garden room, four bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a study, a beautiful bathroom and split, connecting kitchen breakfast room. Also there is a utility room in the former garage and carport.
Cedar Grove, North Runcton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station2.9 miles
- Watlington Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005024980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.