Marshall Close, Wirral
- Three bedrooms
- Detached family home
- Well presented throughout
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Downstairs WC
Upon arrival to the home a single driveway runs parallel to the front garden leading to the front door. The entrance hall offers access to lounge on the left and the living room straight on. The lounge has been converted from a garage making this a great space to relax and the living room is both bright and airy as a family room. The kitchen/diner offers an open plan feel with French doors leading into the conservatory which also heads out to the rear garden. Topping out the ground floor is a downstairs WC.
To the first floor are three good size bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en-suite. The main bedroom benefits from the en-suite shower room which has been finished to a high standard.
The rear of the property offers a private sunny garden, mainly laid to lawn with a number of patio areas, perfect during those summer months.
16' 1'' x 10' 2'' (4.90m x 3.10m)
15' 7'' x 7' 10'' (4.75m x 2.39m)
18' 8'' x 7' 7'' (5.69m x 2.31m)
7' 10'' x 9' 8'' (2.39m x 2.94m)
14' 2'' x 9' 7'' (4.31m x 2.92m)
6' 8'' x 4' 3'' (2.03m x 1.29m)
11' 3'' x 8' 7'' (3.43m x 2.61m)
9' 8'' x 7' 9'' (2.94m x 2.36m)
8' 7'' x 5' 5'' (2.61m x 1.65m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Marshall Close, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Port Sunlight Station0.6 miles
- Bebington Station1.0 miles
- Spital Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Bradshaw Farnham & Lea are proud to be a part of The Venmore Group, the North West's largest group of independent estate agents with roots dating back to 1849.
Led by Branch Manager, Michael Barnes, Bradshaw Farnham & Lea Prenton specialise in selling homes in Prenton and surrounding areas across East Wirral.
We know how to sell and we do it well. With a friendly and professional team, whether you a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10767040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.