Taylor Place, RH4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Exclusively for over 60's
- Nestled in the Surrey Hills
- 5 minute walk to High Street
- Bustling market town
- Great transport links into London
- Owners Lounge
- Café on site
- Outdoor spaces with all apartments
- Parking on site
Each thoughtfully designed apartment has access to private outside space with ground floor properties opening up onto patio areas. All upper floor apartments have large balconies where you can sit back and enjoy your fantastic new surroundings.
Whether you want to relax in the owners communal lounge or terrace area, pop to the on site café, or head round to the high street which is just a 5 minute walk away, there is plenty to keep you entertained at Taylor Place, Dorking.
Should you find yourself wanting some information or advice about anything, from activities or events to the local restaurants, the General Manager will be on hand to help.
Dorking is a unique, market town with exceptional natural beauty, whilst being an easy commute to London. Dorking is nestled in the Surrey Downs benefitting from incredible outdoor spaces to explore with a bustling market town dotted with an array of independent shops, restaurants and cafes. With access from the M25, Guildford and Gatwick, and an easy train ride from London by train (and with three train stations), Dorking is perfectly located.
Apartment 3 at Taylor Place in Dorking is a newly built, stylish 1 bedroom apartment situated on the lower ground floor. This modern home is spread across approximately 644 sq ft of open-plan living space with floor to ceiling windows throughout and features a large private terrace.
*Additional service charge applicable
Taylor Place, RH4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorking (Deepdene) Station0.3 miles
- Dorking Station0.4 miles
- Dorking West Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Girlings is one of the UK’s leading retirement property letting agent, for 25 years we have been specialising in letting age exclusive homes allowing people over the age of 55 to continue to live independently in later life.
Currently we let and manage over 500 properties in over 277 developments throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Girlings have helped many happy tenants make that first step into renting, and free from the burden of property maintenance, tenants enjoy living i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 25287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Girlings Retirement Rentals, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.