Maes-y-coed Road, Cardiff, CF14
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Scope to extend subject to necessary consents
- Outbuilding/garage with WC and kitchen units
Located within this desirable area of Cardiff, the stunning property offers easy access to a wide range of local amenities including popular shops and supermarkets. As well as offering excellent local transport and road links, there is also a selection of great schools nearby.
The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, a garage that has been converted into a useful outbuilding with WC and kitchen units, driveway parking for two cars and large rear garden with ample entertaining space.
The property briefly comprises:
Welcoming entrance hallway with parquet flooring.
Living Room (3.99 x 2.24) - bright and spacious living area with carpet, picture rail, and feature fireplace.
Snug (3.00 x 2.24) - recent extension from the living area with Velux window, flooding the room with natural light.
Dining Room (4.29 x 3.78) - large dining room with bay window, parquet flooring, feature picture rail, and fireplace.
Kitchen (6.25 x 2.72) - country style fitted kitchen with Arger, Velux window to the rear and space for dining table.
Bedroom One (4.11 x 3.43) - large double bedroom with carpet, and original feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two (4.04 x 2.82) - second double bedroom with original floorboards and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three (3.68 x 2.49) - third double bedroom with carpet and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four (2.62 x 2.24) - good sized fourth bedroom with carpet.
Bathroom One - large bathroom with modern suite, free standing roll top bath, separate shower cubicle and original floorboards.
Bathroom Two - large second bathroom with three-piece suite, shower cubicle and bidet.
Garage/outbuilding - currently used as a store, with timber door and tiled flooring, this useful space also has a WC and kitchen units
Garden - mature rear garden with lawn, patio and decking area.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway providing parking for two vehicles.
Maes-y-coed Road, Cardiff, CF14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station0.4 miles
- Ty Glas Station0.4 miles
- Heath Low Level Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We'll treat your property like it's our own
We are Vision Properties, an (independent) residential property specialist. Our experienced, well-qualified local team know their patch inside out.
Vision Properties can help you to sell your property. Our promise is always to think of your property as if it were our own. We love dealing with residential property and we'll always put your interests first. We'll guide you through the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Sales_MR46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vision Properties, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.