Brandreth Delph, Parbold, WN8 7AQ
- Luxury four bed detached house
- Highly coveted leafy development
- Walking distance to Parbold village
- Extensive gardens & scope to extend
- Double garage & parking for 8 cars
- Sunny garden / Far reaching aspects
- Gas central heating (new boiler)
- 2041 SQ.FT. / Freehold
This property has a choice plot with far reaching south/south west views to rear and is set back behind an extensive block paved driveway providing parking for up to eight cars. Essentially sitting on a corner plot there are large gardens to side and rear that offer room to extend (subject to necessary planning permission) with the main rear garden low maintenance and well-screened with established trees. Not overlooked with a high degree of privacy it also enjoys sunny south-west facing aspects with very large patio areas that receive the sun for most of the day.
The property itself has luxury as its hallmark, with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout and offers an expansive floor plan with stylish accommodation that flows effortlessly from one beautiful room to the next. The living areas are all warmed by gas central heating (with a new boiler), benefit from double glazing and are immaculately decorated. It comprises in brief: a welcoming reception hallway with galleried landing, an impressive lounge with double aspects & attractive feature fireplace, a well-proportioned sitting room with patio doors that open out into the rear garden and a high quality dining kitchen with a comprehensive array of units, integrated appliances, extensive work space, glass display units with display lighting and complimentary tiling to the walls and floor. A practical utility room, handy boot room and cloaks/WC completes the accommodation downstairs with internal access to the double garage which is plumbed for washing machine and sink and has a range of built in base and wall cupboards for storage. On the first floor there are four wonderful bedrooms plus two three piece shower rooms with bespoke fittings. There is a large loft area suitable for conversion.
The location is hard to beat with many shops, pubs, restaurants, coffee shops, and two outstanding primary schools all within walking distance as well as being within 200 yards of a bus stop for all private and state secondary schools. It is also within easy access to junction 27 of M6 and the local railway station with links to Southport, Manchester and Manchester Airport.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Brandreth Delph, Parbold, WN8 7AQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parbold Station0.5 miles
- Hoscar Station1.7 miles
- Appley Bridge Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Selling homes in Wigan since 1996
We opened Regan & Hallworth Estate Agents on Library Street in Wigan in 1996 and very quickly established ourselves as market leaders in our respective areas.
We employ 25 local people with a combined experience of over 350 years making us one of the most experienced estate agents you will find anywhere.
Many of our team have been with our firm for a decade or more and we pride ourselve
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10326256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.