Third Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
- Large First Floor Balcony Apartment
- Beautifully Presented And Appointed
- Prime Central Location Close Seafront
- Exceptionally Spacious And Light
- Huge Living Room
- West Facing Balcony With Sea Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Superb Kitchen And Bathroom
- Share Of Freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment in this central Hove location with a west facing balcony.
** Guide Price £575,000 - £600,000 **
A quite, beautifully presented and appointed two bedroom apartment with a west facing balcony.
Situated in this highly regarded, prime central location just off Hove seafront and close to an extensive range of bars, restaurants and other amenities in Church Road.
This lovely apartment is found on the first floor of a substantial and well maintained period building and affords lovely light and generously proportioned living space, with high ceilings, character features and a sleek contemporary theme.
The huge sunny west facing living room, has a lovely deep bay, with drop sash windows opening onto a balcony together with views to the sea and a feature fireplace. There are two lovely sized double bedrooms and a superbly fitted kitchen and bathroom.
An early viewing of this stunning apartment is very highly recommended.
Third Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.7 miles
- Aldrington Station0.9 miles
- Brighton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Established since 1987, Mishon Mackay has benchmarked itself to excel in all aspects of property sales. Currently we have a network of 9 offices including a London office in Mayfair. The 'leading independent estate agent' title does not come easy. We have made a considerable investment to ensure we can provide the best service for all our clients.
Mishon Mackay Estate Agents have available at any one time more than 450 properties including starter homes, family homes, bungalows, seaf
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOV210268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.