Habgood Court, Faringdon
- Two Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Available On Shared Ownership Scheme
- Bright and Airy Accommodation
- En Suite Bathroom
- Good Access to Central Faringdon
- Viewing Confidently Recommended
Tenure: Leasehold, 94 years remaining
Internal accommodation comprises:
Stairs to first floor landing, useful under-stairs storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed windows.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area 6.9m x 4.4m (22"9 x 14"5)
Having a range of fitted cupboards and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated cooker, gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, UPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating radiators.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation
Bedroom Two 4.7m x 3.5m (15"5 x 11"4)
Gas central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, useful storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 6.0m x 4.7m (19"8 x 15"5)
Gas central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, door off to:
En Suite Bathroom 2.5m x 1.5m (8"2 x 4"9)
Pedestal sink, low level WC, double shower unit.
Family Bathroom 2.5m x 2.1m (8"2 x 7"0)
Pedestal sink, low level WC, panelled bath with shower over.
Secure parking for 1 vehicle.
The price of £76,000 is for a 40% share in the property. A monthly rent of £316.90 is payable on the outstanding amount. A monthly service charge of £61.90 is also payable. Interested parties are requested to complete a short application process prior to viewing. You must have a local connection to the Faringdon area to purchase this property. Local connection means you currently live or work in the area or have close family members who live in the area.
Habgood Court, Faringdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station9.9 miles
About the agent
At Solo Homes, we’re passionate about supporting housing associations and developers. The global pandemic has intensified the need for more affordable housing and more new homes, and this is a national effort that we want to be a part of.
By working with corporate partners, we can provide more affordable and efficient solutions to property sales. Our current clients range from regional housing associations, to some of the UK’s largest providers of new homes and affordable housing. By
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Solo Homes Ltd, Nottingham, Covering Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.