Damson Way, Bidford-On-Avon, Alcester
- Three Double Bedroom Detached
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs W.C
- Driveway Parking for 2 Vehicles
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with King Homes
Upstairs, there is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a patio area for entertaining guest and plentiful green space for the children to play. The driveway has spaces for the family cars and there is also a garage.
Just a short walk away is the centre of Bidford-on-Avon and its many amenities, including shops, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants and Primary School. This location provides easy access to Stratford- Upon- Avon, catchment to good schools/ nurseries and benefits from excellent transport links to include the A435 the M40 and M42 motorway networks, Stratford -Upon -Avon and Evesham train stations are nearby with mainline services to Birmingham and London Euston in under an hour.
Living Room - 5.90 x 2.93 (19'4" x 9'7") -
Kitchen/Diner - 5.90 x 2.86 (19'4" x 9'4") -
Landing - 4.50 x 2.00 (14'9" x 6'6") -
Bedroom One - 3.57 x 2.93 (11'8" x 9'7") -
Bedroom Two - 3.57 x 3.97 (11'8" x 13'0") -
Bedroom Three - 3.07 x 2.86 (10'0" x 9'4") -
Family Bathroom - 2.23 x 1.95 (7'3" x 6'4") -
The Facts - Tenure: Freehold
Mains gas/ water/ electricity.
All items of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All other items are specifically excluded.
Accompanied viewings by appointment only.
BrochuresDamson Way, Bidford-On-Avon, AlcesterBrochure
Damson Way, Bidford-On-Avon, Alcester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Honeybourne Station5.0 miles
- Wilmcote Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 2017, King Homes is an independent estate agency with a modern-day approach. Our signature off ice in the heart of Stratford-upon- Avon is supported by our further Studley branch, giving maximum exposure over a broad area.
Our local, experienced team combine the latest technology with the genuine desire to offer first class customer service to everyone on the move. Our dedicated property managers support their clients through every step of the buying and selling process
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30863644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King Homes, Stratford Upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.