The Ridings, NR34
- Spacious family proportions with a versatile layout
- Ground floor annexe potential
- Stylish modern finish both inside and out
- Desirable, quiet cul-de-sac location in the heart of Worlingham
- Generous wall gardens and covered terracing
- Open plan, modern kitchen dining room
- Driveway and garaging
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazed
- Utility room, ground floor cloakroom and additional shower room
Outside, the paved driveway to the front aspect allows parking for a number of vehicles off-road and access to the garage. Landscaped, raised bedding full of established plants and shrubs edge the boundary and perfectly compliment the modern external finish, from the dark grey windows to the stylish grey cladding. The garden to the rear and terracing to the rear side of the property is beautifully enclosed by an historical brick wall, adding to the views and allowing a great degree of privacy to the outside space. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a wide variety of landscaped beds, again full of well-established plants and shrubs. A large terrace extends across the rear side which leads to the kitchen, with a covered terrace providing space to dine and entertain whilst al-fresco. The double tandem length garage has been thoughtfully converted towards the rear, to feature a bar area and additional versatile accommodation suitable for a variety of purposes.
Spacious proportions with a wealth of versatile possibilities and a stylish edge, all within a desirable residential location, early viewing is essential...
The Ridings, NR34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station1.2 miles
- Brampton Station4.3 miles
- Somerleyton Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3theridings. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.