Hare Meadows, Great Barford , Bedford
- VERYWELL PRESENTED
- SEMI DETACHED
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING
- 3/4 BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- COMPLETION REQUIRED FEB/MARCH 2022
Contact Kennedy & Foster to arrange your viewing.
FRONT DOOR INTO:
ENTRANCE HALL Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to:
CLOAKROOM Pedestal basin, w.c. Frosted uPVC double glazed window to front, laminate flooring.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM/ LIVING ROOM 27' 11" x 12' 01 (Max)" (8.51m x 3.68m)
KITCHEN/DINING AREA Soft closing wall, base and drawer unit with granite work surfaces. Inset sink and drainer. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher & washing machine. Built in electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood over, cupboard housing boiler, uPVC double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard, consumer unit, radiator.
LIVING AREA uPVC double glazed doors onto rear garden, radiator, laminate flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Stairs to 2nd floor. Doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 12' 02" x 9' 00" (3.71m x 2.74m) uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
ENSUITE Fully tiled with double shower and shower over, pedestal basin, w.c. Heated towel rail, winyl wood effect flooring, extractor fan.
LIVING AREA/BEDROOM 12' 01" x 10' 05" (3.68m x 3.18m) Two radiators, two uPVC double glazed windows to front.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM TWO 13' 09" x 12' 01 narrowing to 8'07" (4.19m x 3.68m) Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front, Airing cupboard with shelving.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 05" x 5' 05" (3.18m x 1.65m) Radiator, eaves storage. velux window, loft hatch.
BATHROOM White three piece suite with central mixer tap and hand shower attachment. Pedestal basin, w.c. Heated towel rail, velux window, vinyl wood effect flooring.
FRONT GARDEN Steps leading to front door, shrubs, pathway leading to gated side access, leading to:
REAR GARDEN Laid to lawn, paved patio slated, flower beds, outside tap, shed ( 6 x 4 ) personnel door to:
GARAGE 22' 11" x 10' 07" (6.99m x 3.23m) Power and light, up and over door, solar panels to roof, driveway.
AGENT NOTES There is an alarm fitted to the property.
There is a maintenance charge at the cost of approximately £120.00 per annum tbc.
Hare Meadows, Great Barford , Bedford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandy Station3.7 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station5.2 miles
- Biggleswade Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103515001241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kennedy & Co, Sandy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.