Oxford Road, Garsington
- New & Individual
- Good size landscaped garden
- Impressive entrance and block driveways
- Large loft space
- 'Zoom Room' in each
- Space & light is paramount
Aiming for completion in early September the layout has been designed around social living space combined with the intricacies of modern demands such as a 'Zoom Room', en suite shower rooms and light landings. The attention to detail throughout the inside is outstanding - there are thick window sills, fully networked rooms with Cat 6 cabling, carpeted stairs and first floors, karndean flooring on the ground floor and a wide entrance hall. The individual kitchens differ in colour and design to meet everyone's taste. The outside space will be landscaped and offers a good size garden with side access gates and al fresco terraces, the front will have a block paved entrance and driveways.
* New & Individual
* Good size landscaped garden
* Impressive entrance and block driveways
* Large loft space
* Zoom Room in each
* Space & light is paramountSETTING The development sits at the bottom of the hill on Oxford Road in Garsington, a short walk to the village shop and beauty salon. The village has other amenities including a public house, a village hall, a good primary school and a sports/social club. Further shopping and recreational facilities are available in Oxford. Communications in the area are good with both the M40 and A34 are both within easy reach. Oxford mainline station gives access to London Paddington and Chiltern Railways from Haddenham Parkway & Oxford Parkway provides fast train services to London Marylebone.
* Please note that the available photos are a selection of all of the interiors and not used to represent one property.
IMPORTANTWe would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.
Oxford Road, Garsington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station3.9 miles
- Oxford Station5.0 miles
- Culham Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11030985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.