Richmond Walk, Plymouth
- Waterside Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Open Plan Living Room
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Two Balconies
- Large Sun Terrace
- Landmark Gated Development
- Investment Potential
A rare opportunity to purchase a waterside property within this landmark gated development.
This spacious ground floor apartment is situated within Ocean Court which was Plymouth's first marina development and was originally designed to emulate an ocean going liner.
Accommodation briefly comprises an entrance portico, vestibule, entrance hall, large open plan living room with patio doors opening out onto the balcony, kitchen, two double bedrooms, both with patio doors on to the large sun terrace (guest bedroom also benefiting from an en-suite), family bathroom and utility/cloakroom.
Outside the two balconies extend to 14.8m and opens onto the sun terrace, both perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining.
Brochures2 Page Brochure
Richmond Walk, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Devonport Station1.0 miles
- Dockyard Station1.3 miles
- Plymouth Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101554001475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by At Home Property, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.