1 Albert Hill Street
- Master Bedroom with Dresser and En-Suite
- Open Plan Throughout
- Large Bi-Fold Doors to the Rear
- Top Specification Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Didsbury Village Location
- Excellent Public Transport Links.
Call now to register your interest in these properties prior to the imminent launch!
Having been designed to complement their Victorian neighbours, each of the semi-detached townhouses look, from the outside, like a home typical of the period. Inside, however, it?s a different story.
Whilst most period homes present a sequence of small rooms with a determined use, these beautiful new townhouses yield circa 1100 sq ft of stylish and light-filled living accommodation that flows seamlessly from one space to another. Through the front door a large living room progresses through a dedicated dining area to a vast kitchen at the rear. Large bi-fold doors enable the internal living areas to be extended out onto a rear dining patio and garden. A ground floor WC is incorporated beneath a split-level staircase off the living room.
On the first floor are two large double bedrooms, one of which enjoys an en suite shower room, along with a family bathroom. On the second floor is a luxurious main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite. There is also a useful eaves storage space.
Living ? 4050mm x 4375mm (2225mm around the dining area)
Kitchen ? 4050mm x 4169mm
WC ? 1737mm x 1100mm
Bedroom 2 ? 3062mm x 3642mm (widest point)
En suite 2 ? 900mm x 2464mm
Bedroom 3 ? 4050mm x 2802mm
Bathroom ? 1213mm x 2429m
1 Albert Hill Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didsbury Village Station0.1 miles
- West Didsbury Tram Stop0.6 miles
- East Didsbury Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Specialist Property Solutions was established in 2017 by a team with over a century of combined experience in the property market, covering estate agency, financial services and new build residential development.
We help homebuyers at all life stages find a perfect home that meets their aspirations and budget and are available outside of the hours operated by most traditional estate agencies.
We do more than 'hol
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a034J00000HnT2pQAF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Specialist Property Solutions, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.