Norfolk Avenue, Burnley, BB12
- Beautiful True Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Newly Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Extensive Plot
- Quite & Popular Location
Situated in a highly sought after location and sitting proudly on an extensive plot this two bedroom bungalow briefly comprises; a welcoming entrance hallway leading to the spacious living room. A fitted kitchen with integral appliances is accessed via the living room The hallway provides access to the newly fitted three piece shower room and the two bedrooms, with the main bedroom being a double. Adjacent to the kitchen is a sunroom over looking the generous rear garden.
Externally to the front is a gated driveway leading to a garage, an enclosed front garden with mature beddings and plants finishes off the front of the property beautifully. To the rear is a large enclosed garden with lawn area, patio, two sheds and mature trees. The rear garden is a lovely place to relax with family and friends.
With all the benefits that are above, this property will be very popular so early viewings are advised. Call our Burnley Branch today to book yours!
5.29m x 3.58m (17' 4" x 11' 9")
2.12m x 4.77m (6' 11" x 15' 8")
2.01m x 3.1m (6' 7" x 10' 2")
3.51m x 4.43m (11' 6" x 14' 6")
3.08m x 2.88m (10' 1" x 9' 5")
2.09m x 1.65m (6' 10" x 5' 5")
4.83m x 2.95m (15' 10" x 9' 8")
Planted Front Garden
Planted Enclosed Rear Garden
Norfolk Avenue, Burnley, BB12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rose Grove Station0.5 miles
- Burnley Barracks Station0.9 miles
- Burnley Manchester Road Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We are an independent, local and family owned business with a team of 30 enthusiastic and motivated staff. We run both a sales and letting agency; giving us both breadth and depth in the local property market. Our personal unique approach will make the difference.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR210072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Shop - Sales & Lettings, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.