Shepherds Hill, Merstham, Redhill
- Five bedrooms
- Close to Merstham station
- Large south-facing garden
- Two en-suites
- Home office
- Summer house & gym/games room
This huge five bedroom detached home is set moments away from Merstham station and boasts three reception rooms, breakfast bar, two en-suites, home office, annexe with kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms, summer house, additional out-building used as a gym/games room and large south-facing garden!
This gorgeous five bedroom detached home boasts spacious accommodation throughout with three reception rooms, the main one offering open plan living/breakfast bar. The ground floor also offers an additional shower room and a home office. There is an annexe attached with two further bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen.
Up on the first floor there are three double bedrooms, the master boasting its own walk-in wardrobe and private en-suite with bath and shower. The other two double bedrooms boast an en-suite 'Jack and Jill' American style bathroom.
The large garden is south facing and benefits from two out-buildings, one of them is currently used as a gym/games room, the other is a summer house.
Other features include modern coloured mood lighting, a 2m wide LED video display in the kitchen, CCTV around the whole property, two independent heating systems, a WWII bomb bunker and two driveways.
Merstham benefits from local doctors, dentist, cafes and shops. Schools within the area include Furzefield Primary and Merstham Primary which are both Ofsted rated 'Good'. Lime Tree Primary academy, rated 'Outstanding', is also within walking distance and has a Nursery division. Merstham train station is a short walk away and offers direct trains to Central London, Gatwick and Brighton.
Redhill and Reigate town centres are nearby with an array of shops, restaurants and cafes. The M25 for links into London, the coast and Gatwick are on the doorstep.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Shepherds Hill, Merstham, Redhill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merstham Station0.7 miles
- Redhill Station2.5 miles
- Chipstead Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Redhill Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Redhill
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH102206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.