The Poplars, Bidford-on-Avon
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Ideal first time buy or investment purchase
- Fronts onto footpath
- Popular village of Bidford on Avon
- Three bedrooms
- Approximate rental yield 4.4%.
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN is a three bedroom, two reception room home, fronting a footpath in the increasingly popular village of Bidford on Avon. In brief, the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms, master with en suite, garden to rear and off road parking. Approximate rental yield 4.4%.
CLOAKROOM wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
SITTING ROOM with pebble effect gas fire with decorative surround and mantle over.
KITCHEN matching wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated oven with four ring gas hob and overhead extractor, space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Door to understairs storage cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING door to airing cupboard.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM with shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM THREE incorporating bulkhead.
BATHROOM a white suite comprising wc, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
OUTSIDE To the rear is a paved patio leading to a lawned garden enclosed by fencing and incorporating an off road parking. As there is additional OFF ROAD PARKING behind the rear gate, you could extend your garden to incorporate the additional space if you wished.
TENURE The property is understood to be freehold although we have not seen evidence. This should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts.
SERVICES We have been advised by the vendor that mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected to the property. However this should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts. Gas central heating.
RIGHTS OF WAY The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any rights of way, easements, wayleaves, covenants or restrictions etc. as may exist over same whether mentioned herein or not.
The Poplars, Bidford-on-Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Honeybourne Station4.8 miles
- Wilmcote Station5.5 miles
- Evesham Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Peter Clarke FRICS founded the firm in 1991 with his two sons, Andrew Clarke BSc (Hons) MRICS and Jonathan Clarke BSc (Hons) MRICS, in Stratford upon Avon. The partnership has subsequently expanded to include Michael Hawkins, Stephen Werner Bsc (Hons) MRICS and Barney Smith MNAEA with additional offices in Leamington Spa, Wellesbourne, Shipston on Stour, Chipping Campden, Birmingham and an association in Henley in Arden.
A multi-discipline practice of Chartered Survey
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100569031686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co, Stratford-Upon-Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.