Tring Road, Wilstone, Hertfordshire
The property should be available for viewings from September 2021, please call to register your interest.
INTERNAL FINISHES * Timber staircase with oak newel posts, caps, base rail and spindles * Oak finish cottage internal doors with satin door furniture * Karndean strip flooring or similar throughout the ground floor * Contemporary ceramic floor tiles to first floor bathrooms
* Carpet to first floor bedrooms and staircase * Fireplace with traditional surround and fitted with a log burning stove
EXTERNAL FINISHES * External lights to entrance, patio areas, and parking area * Multi-point locking front door with satin door furniture * Pre-finished timber windows with satin ironmongery * Bi-fold doors leading to garden * Natural stone patio
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM * High quality kitchen units, with contemporary high-gloss doors * Polished quartz worktop with matching upstands and glass splashback to hob * Bosch appliances including electric oven and hob * Integrated full-height fridge-freezer * Bosch Dishwasher * Bosch pyramid chimney hood * Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl under-mounted sink with stainless steel mixer tap attachment
WC, BATHROOM & EN SUITE * Fully fitted bathrooms, with contemporary sanitaryware * Under basin vanity cabinets, and mirrors to all bath/shower rooms * Ladder heated towel rails in polished chrome finish * Contemporary wall and floor tiles * Low profile walk-in shower trays with glazed shower doors
CONSTRUCTION, ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING * Traditional construction, with cavity wall, internal dry-lining and plaster skim finish. * LED downlighting throughout * Brushed steel chrome light switches and power sockets in kitchen, white elsewhere * Mains operated smoke detectors
HEATING & HOT WATER * Air source heat pump * Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor, with heating by radiators to upper floor * Log burner in living room * Samsung 210 litre unvented hot water cylinder
EXTERNAL * Cold water tap * Electrical socket to patio area and parking area
* Electric car charging point * Gravel parking area * Landscaped rear gardens overlooking stream
Property ref: 121_62_4917265
Tring Road, Wilstone, Hertfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheddington Station3.0 miles
- Tring Station3.1 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1973, Christopher Pallet has long been recognised as a market leader, with a professional reputation second-to-none that has now been enhanced by being at the forefront of property presentation with quality photography, optional property tours, floor plans and impressive property details as standard.
The office is run by the resident partner, Richard Prickett.The office has an enviable reputation and track record having acted repeatedly for many clients, not just in Ayles
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4917265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Pallet, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.