Mabley Street, London
- **CHAIN FREE**
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Total Floor Area: 89SQ.M
- Spacious Living Area
- Private Garden & Balcony
- Within Walking Distance Of Homerton Station
- Ideal Family Home Or Investment Property
- Close To Nearby Schools
- Overlooking Mabley Park
- Close To Local Shops & Amenties
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Kings Group
Entrance - Front door to hallway:
Hallway - Stairs to first floor landing, storage cupboard and door to:-
Kitchen - 2.58m x 4.28m (8'5" x 14'0") - Double glazed window to front, tiled splash backs, range of base and wall units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob/ electric oven, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, power points, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing - Stairs to second floor landing and doors to:-
Living Room - 4.48m x 3.11m (14'8" x 10'2") - Double glazed sliding door leading to terrace, coved ceiling, double radiator, power points, laminated wood style flooring.
Bedroom One - 4.47m x 2.41m (14'7" x 7'10") - Two double glazed windows to front aspect, two double radiator, built-in wardrobe, power points, laminated wood style flooring.
Shower Room - Tiled walls, shower cubicle with mains shower, wall mounted wash basin with vanity unit under, low level W.C, tiled flooring.
Second Floor Landing - Doors to:-
Bedroom Two - 4.50m x 3.11m (14'9" x 10'2") - Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, double radiator, walk-in wardrobe, power points, laminated wood style flooring.
Bedroom Three - 2.91m x 2.42m (9'6" x 7'11") - Double glazed windows to front aspect, single radiator, power points, laminated wood style flooring.
Bathroom - Double glazed window to front aspect, tiled walls, single radiator, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wall mounted wash basin, low level W.C, tiled flooring.
Garden - 4.76m x 5.00m (15'7" x 16'4") - Laid with gravel.
BrochuresBrochureMabley Street, London
Mabley Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Homerton Station0.4 miles
- Hackney Wick Station0.5 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Hackney is located in the heart of East London, with our highly trained experienced team ready to provide you with a professional yet personal service.
Hackney is a vibrant and diverse Borough of London, with an array of things to do and see, it has become a highly sort after location.
The famous Hackney Empire on Mare Street offers everything from Shows, Opera to Live Music and the beautiful London Fields are the perfect place for a pic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30865108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.