Weavers Wynd, Irvine, KA12
- Stylish 2 Bed Apartment
- Modern Complex in excellent location
- Spacious Open plan Lounge/Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Newly fitted Bathroom
- Newly fitted en-suite
- Excellent Storage throughout
- Secure Entry
- Gas Central Heating
- Early Viewing Advised
On entering the property you are welcomed into a bright entrance hallway, there is a generous size open plan living space which offers a modern fitted kitchen with open plan lounge area, there are french doors that offer great natrual lighting into this stunning apartment, there are 2 double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, there is a modern fitted en-suite & newly fitted bathroom.
Some of the property?s features include:
Tasteful decor throughout
Gas Central Heating
Private Parking & Visitor Parking
Well Maintained Communal areas
Easy access to all local amenities
Early Viewing Advised
Home Report Available,
Contact Glow for further info,
Weavers Wynd, Irvine, KA12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Irvine Station0.6 miles
- Kilwinning Station3.4 miles
- Stevenston Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Glow Homes are Ayrshire's Contemporary Property Centre specialising in Estate Agency & Lettings,
We offer a fresh approach when it comes to Selling & Letting properties across Ayrshire.
Our Staff are fully qualified & have extensive experience in the Ayrshire Property Market, Our professional team are on hand to offer sound advice whether you are looking to either Sell, Buy or Let. At Glow we offer a personal approach with competitive pricing.
Our Dalry office is situated in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AYRSH_001150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glow Homes Letting & Sales, Dalry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.