Victoria Park Avenue, Kirkstall, Leeds
- Fully Renovated Four Double Bedroom
- Period (1901) Semi Detached Home
- Impressive Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Stylish Decor Throughout
- Stunning Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Four Piece House Bathroom
- Contemporary Garden
- Excellent Local Amenities
- No Onward Chain
Built in 1901 the property effortless combines the grand proportions of a period home with modern fixtures and fittings. Renovations include: rewiring, replastering, gas central heating, PVCu double glazing, roof, landscaping and an attic conversion. Elevated to the front, the beautifully presented accommodation comprises: An entrance hallway with Herringbone style flooring and dado rail. To the front of the property is a well proportioned lounge with high ceiling, ornate ceiling coving, ceiling rose, feature fireplace and bay window. To the rear is a generous living /dining / kitchen, the ideal place for entertaining or family meals. The stylish Shaker style kitchen has quality quartz worktops, an island with breakfast bar and integral appliances. The Herringbone flooring continues throughout. Large bifold doors are secluded by hotel style recessed curtains leading to the rear garden. There is also a guest w.c.. On the first floor the spacious landing is flooded with light from a window at the end. There is a useful storage cupboard, staircase to the second floor and doors to: Three double bedrooms. The impressive four piece bathroom has a freestanding bath, separate shower and is tiled with marble style porcelain tiles. To the second floor, with a real WOW!! factor is the master suite. Opened up to the eaves with exposed wooden roof trusses, this light and sunny room has its own dressing space, ensuite shower room and plenty of undereaves storage too. In addition there is a useful basement with utility space. Outside to the rear is a lovely garden enclosed by contemporary fencing. The deck with built in bench extends the living space of the home out into the garden. Stone paving, a lawn and planted beds offer the perfect place to relax at the end of a long day. The front garden is neat and tidy.
Located at the end of a no through road in popular popular Kirkstall. The property is walking distance to the canal, pretty Gotts Park, large shops at the Kirkstall Bridge shopping centre, pubs, cafes and Kirkstall Abbey. There are excellent bus and road links to Leeds City centre. In addition to rail links at nearby Headingley and Kirkstall Forge train station.
Offered with no onward chain.
Victoria Park Avenue, Kirkstall, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.7 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.0 miles
- Bramley Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA210288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.