Gosforth Path, South Oxhey
- 2 BEDROOM
- FREEHOLD HOUSE WITH NO RENT TO PAY
- RESALE CONVENANT SCHEME (78% SHARE OF EQUITY)
- FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGE DRIVEWAY
- REAR GARDEN
Front door leading into:
Radiator. Ceiling light. Double glazed window to front aspect. Stairs to first floor. Doors to lounge.
LOUNGE - 15'4" (4.67m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
Radiator. Ceiling light. Coved ceiling. Feature fireplace. Double glazed bay window to side aspect. Double glazed window to front aspect. Doors to kitchen.
FITTED KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM - 10'8" (3.25m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Range of top and base cupboards. Single bowl and drainer sink unit. Cooker space. Space for fridge. Plumbing for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Ceiling light. Breakfast with seating room for two people. Double glazed window to side aspect. Single glazed door to rear garden. Understairs storage.
Gas central heating to radiators via boiler located in kitchen.
All rooms lead off.
Access via landing.
BEDROOM 1 - 10'9" (3.28m) x 9'11" (3.02m)
Radiator. Built in wardrobes with sliding mirror fronted doors. Ceiling spot lights. Double glazed window to front and side aspect.
BEDROOM 2 - 10'9" (3.28m) x 5'7" (1.7m)
Built in cupboard. Coved ceiling. Double glazed window to side aspect.
Panelled bath with mixer taps. Separate shower over bath with glazed shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Heated chrome towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceiling light. Double glazed window to front aspect. Tiled flooring.
Large decking area. Garden shed. Lawn. Fenced to all sides. Garden tap. Side access to front.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Gosforth Path, South Oxhey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carpenders Park Station0.9 miles
- Moor Park Station1.1 miles
- Northwood Station1.4 miles
About the agent
At Fairfield Estate Agents we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service.
At the heart of Watford since 1996
With our bright, high street branches in north and south Watford; a broad area coverage of all the key postcodes; a full range of property services for sales and lettings, plus membership of all the key regulatory bodies, Fairfield have your next move covered..
Established in 1996 by two local Watford e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4370_FAIR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fairfield Estate Agents, Oxhey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.