Primrose Place, Doncaster, DN4
- Ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Well presented
- For sale with tenant in situ
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Off street parking
- Viewing highly recommended
- INVESTOR PURCHASE ONLY AS SITTING TENANTS
A two bedroom ground floor apartment situated on this modern development within the popular suburb of Bessacarr. Lying within walking distance of public transport routes, an array of amenities at the nearby Nostell Place and easy access to the lakeside leisure complex/M18 motorway connections.
Comprising: communal hallway, private entrance to hall with storage, open plan living area featuring fireplace and bay window to lounge area, kitchen/breakfasting area with built in hob and oven, built in washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Two double bedrooms with built in furniture, ensuite to master and additional bathroom. Outside is allocated parking.
The property currently has a sitting tenant. Contact Preston Baker for more information.
Primrose Place, Doncaster, DN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station1.9 miles
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station3.3 miles
- Kirk Sandall Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker, Doncaster
Suite 22 Doncaster Business Innovation Centre Ten Pound Walk Doncaster DN4 5HX
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Doncaster branch was listed as Exceptional for sales ranking in the top 5% in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
Preston Baker had 10 rankings in the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBDON90761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.