Holmbush Mews, The Green
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Exclusive development surrounded by countryside
- High-spec, integrated kitchen appliances as standard
- Dedicated and professional onsite management team
- Exclusive residents lounge with Wi-Fi and big screen TV
- State-of-the-art gym and outdoor tennis/sports court
- 10 mins by car or 30 mins by bus from Gatwick Airport
- Brilliant transport links to London and the south coast
- Pet friendly
Imagine waking up surrounded by the beautiful West Sussex countryside, well here at The Green that is exactly what we have on offer for our resident community. All of our homes offer open plan living space, fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances and ample storage. Bedrooms include fitted wardrobes and the family bathroom is complete with three piece suite. Each of our apartments features a private balcony and free parking, our houses all offering an outdoor space for you to enjoy. We have properties available furnished or unfurnished.
Furry friend you'd like to keep by your side? Not a problem, we are completely pet friendly and your animal friend will only cost you an additional £30 rent per month.
Sound like a community you would like to be a part of and help grow? Book your video/virtual viewing today with our onsite residents team.
*Please contact a member of our team for our residents pet policy.
Amenity space is at the heart of our community here at The Green and we have all you could possibly want to share with your new West Sussex community. A sports court offering you space to brush up on your basketball skills or try your hand at tennis. Fully fitted gym meaning no more gym membership payments for you, if that wasn't enough come check out The Hall, offering residents lounge, barbeque area and a lawn. What more could you want? How about exclusive resident events throughout the year? From free fruit Fridays to Sunday Brunches, at The Green you really will have it all.
Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies.
The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, heating, water & telephone / broadband.
A returnable deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
The Green is conveniently located within commuting distance to London, both Crawley and Horsham stations are located just 10 minutes by car with direct train services to London Victoria. Gatwick Airport and the M23 motorway are both also within easy reach by car.
* The content, imagery and information on this page are for general marketing purposes only, and should not be relied upon to provide an exact representation of the properties available for rent at The Green. All photography is used for illustrative purposes; actual room layouts, sizes and colours may vary.
Holmbush Mews, The Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Faygate Station1.2 miles
- Ifield Station1.5 miles
- Crawley Station2.4 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference R14095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Faygate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.