Lincoln Road, Saxilby, Lincoln
- Huge Potential Subject To Planning
- Detached Family Home
- Approximately 300sqm
- 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 6 Reception Rooms
- 2 Self Contained Annexes
- Large Rear Garden
- Double Garage & Ample Parking
- Additional Outdoor Building
- Popular Location
- EPC C
Set on the edge of the sought after village of Saxilby, 6 miles North West of Lincoln City Centre, the property sits on a large plot and offers fantastic potential to accommodate a large family with separate self contained accommodation or be set up to create a perfect home office environment.
Spread over two floors, the majority of the accommodation is on the ground floor with the front door leading into a large entrance hallway. The left side of the entrance hall opens into the open plan kitchen / diner, lounge and conservatory. The right side gives access to an ensuite bedroom and separate bathroom with stairs to the first floor leading into two bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room.
The property is currently set up with two self contained annexes. The first, which has recently been refitted, can be accessed from an internal door to the right side of the entrance hallway, which opens into the reception room, leading through into the bedroom, shower room and then the kitchen with external door to the right hand side of the property.
The second annex is accessed at the rear of the main property, again offering a kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom.
These could work brilliantly as self contained accommodation for elderly relatives, older children or visiting family. Alternatively, they can easily be incorporated back into the main property.
A further brick built building is accessed from the garden and gives potential to be used as a home working space or workshop etc.
The exterior benefits from ample off street parking and a double garage to the front, with a large garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn.
Lincoln Road, Saxilby, Lincoln
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Saxilby Station0.6 miles
- Hykeham Station5.2 miles
- Lincoln Central Station5.3 miles
About the agent
The Agent consistently achieves over 95% of asking price using our 1-to-1 service and market leading advertising! If you're not selling through us, you're almost certainly settling for less.
For the same price as a traditional estate agency you are allocated one local property professional with
a minimum of 10 years experience, who becomes your sole point of contact throughout the selling process.
Each agent deals direct
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103581000194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Agent, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.