Canterbury Road, Preston
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Attractive Three bed Family House in Popular Location
- Gas Central Heating & Dbl Glz, Fitted Kitchen, Garage & Driveway
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms & one single plus Family Bathroom
- Perfect For a Family, First Time Buyer or Buy To Let investor
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The property is well presented and has appointments including a gas central heating system, double glazing, a fitted kitchen and bathroom. This property also benefits from a driveway providing off street parking, a single garage. And a rear garden.
The accommodation briefly comprises hallway leading to a reception room, kitchen and diner.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two doubles and one single and a family bathroom.
The property has been recently redecorated and is in a ready to move into condition. This would be ideal for a family, first time buyer or a buy to let investor.
What The Agent Says
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a great family home in a lovely location. Call us now to arrange your viewing.
Canterbury Road, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station1.6 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station2.8 miles
- Lostock Hall Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with 18 Farrell Heyworth branded branches across the North West and part of a network of over 600 branches. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 227934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.