Riversdale, Ambergate, Belper
- NO UPWARDS CHAIN
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- LARGE DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- GENEROUS GARDEN WITH BROOK
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- VIEWINGS ADVISED
PORCH Door to front elevation.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Door to the front elevation into porch, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor with under stairs storage and window to the front elevation.
LIVING ROOM Window to front elevation, central heating radiator and gas fire with hearth.
SEPARATE DINING ROOM Central heating radiator, gas fire with hearth and feature opening looking into kitchen.
FITTED KITCHEN Two windows to rear elevation, window and door to side elevation, heated towel rail, matching wall and base units with complimentary worktops with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, under counter fridge and has space and plumbing for an all gas cooker.
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM Obscure window to rear elevation, triple walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, WC, wash basin and central heating radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Window to the front elevation, storage cupboard, radiator and loft access.
MASTER BEDROOM Window to rear elevation, built in airing cupboard housing boiler, built in cupboard and central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO Window to front elevation, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE Window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
WC Window to rear elevation, pedestal wash basin and WC.
ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN Fully enclosed large rear garden with multiple seating areas, laid lawn, planted borders, greenhouse, outside lighting and electrics, two wooden sheds and garden backs onto the river amber with access via gate.
OFF ROAD PARKING Off road parking for 3/4 vehicles
BrochuresS1 - 4 Page Lands...
Riversdale, Ambergate, Belper
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ambergate Station0.5 miles
- Whatstandwell Station2.1 miles
- Belper Station2.7 miles
About the agent
At Smartmove we're passionate about property and aim to be progressive in our thinking. We take great pride in delivering service of the highest quality and are always committed to meeting our clients objectives.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102673006187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smartmove Homes, Ripley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.