Park Road, Shirehampton, Bristol, BS11
- Park Road
- 3 bedrooms
- very sought after location
- plenty of off street parking
- beautiful home
- modern kitchen
- front and rear gardens
- side access
- EPC - E
Park Road was originally called Scott's Lane, after the family who ran the former Greyhound Inn which was destroyed by bombing in 1941. This fabulous and spacious semi-detached home was constructed circa 1920's.
The property presents warm and welcoming accommodation consisting entrance porch, entrance hall, the living room and dining room have been opened to create a spacious and bright living space. There is also a modern kitchen and conservatory which both provide access to the back garden.
Upstairs is the landing, leading to a stylish four piece bathroom and three bedrooms, two of which are good size doubles both with built in wardrobes.
Externally there is sizeable front garden with parking for at least 3 - 4 cars. The rear garden is a fantastic size, with a patio area leading from the house with steps up to the lawn. At the top of the garden, you'll find a decking area, perfect for catching the last of the evening sunshine.
The property is on a sizeable plot with the potential to extend this wonderful family home (subject to relevant planning permission).
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Park Road, Shirehampton, Bristol, BS11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirehampton Station0.4 miles
- Sea Mills Station1.1 miles
- Avonmouth Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Ocean are Bristol's largest independent estate agent - we've been selling all kinds of homes in this wonderful city for over 35 years now.
Our Shirehampton office covers: Shirehampton, Sea Mills, Coombe Dingle, Blaize, Henbury, Lawrence Weston, Avonmouth.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30866283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Shirehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.