- House with annexe: Reception hall, sitting room, study, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility
- room, shower room (the reception hall, sitting room, utility room and shower room form the ground floor annexe).
- Landing, bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms, playroom/TV room, bathroom and shower room.
- Detached Holiday cottage: Ground floor: Large living room, kitchen, shower room. First Floor: landing, bathroom, two bedrooms.
- Parking and turning area. Private drive and secondary drive. Large garden with established planting and open lawns.
The holiday cottage provides large rooms and is well appointed with two bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room plus kitchen, living room, parking and potential to create a separate area of garden and its own vehicular access.
Dunkerton is a small, picturesque parish of predominately period homes and ideally situated four miles south of the Georgian city of Bath. Bath is well known for its various cultural, leisure, sporting and educational facilities. Schools include King Edwards, Prior Park, Monkton Combe, Kingswood and The Royal High School (girls). Being on the south side of Bath the property is well placed for the popular Somerset towns of Frome (Babington House), Bruton (Hauser and Worth) and Castle Cary (The Newt). Reknowned pub, The Wheatsheaf is also located nearby(1.5m).
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station3.5 miles
- Bath Spa Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSD210121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.