Main Street, Tansor, Peterborough
- Individual build
- Five double bedrooms
- Triple garaging
- Large plot with beautiful gardens
- Five reception rooms
Built to a high specification and design by its present owners, set in its own private plot with a private driveway. This impressive house is built with block and beam floor and ceilings, This unique house is light and airy with wonderful big windows. Versatile and spacious accommodation.
Built to a high specification and design by its present owners, set in its own private plot with a private driveway. This impressive house is built with block and beam floor and ceilings and solid walls.
This unique house is light and airy with wonderful big windows. Versatile and spacious accommodation. Electric gates invite you into the front of the property, where there is triple garaging and parking for multiple cars. The gardens surround the property and are beautifully stocked with colourful roses, shrubs, trees.
Double doors lead into the hallway;
Spacious hallway with storages cupboard with generous windows allowing lots of light in.
The downstairs cloakroom comprises of closed couple wc and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and radiator. Opaque window to the front aspect.
16'03 max x to 11(4.88m max x 3.35m) this large study come fully fitted with built in desk and plenty of storage.
16'10 x 22'06 max (5.13m x 6.71m max) Patio doors to the garden and double doors through to the study. Cast iron fireplace with marble hearth.
15 x 13'04 (4.57m x 3.97m) Dual aspect to garden. Radiator
Family room leading through to the conservatory 16'11 x 13'11 (5.15m x 4.24m) Radiator
10'11 x 20'10(3.32m x 6.35m) with double doors to the garden. Roof blinds.
33max x 16'07 max (10.06mx 4.88m) L shaped. Fitted with a range of base and wall units, this fantastic kitchen benefits from a centre island. Built in combi micro wave and electric oven, and plate warmer. Built in dishwasher and fridge freezer. Built in wine cooler. This kitchen needs to be seen to be appreciated. French doors lead to one of the patio areas into the rear garden with spectacular views of the pond and rear garden. Tiled floor. Door to:
13'05 max x 16 max (3.96m x 4.88m max) with shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin, tiled floor, stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for washing machine and tumble drier.
Wall mounted cupboards and large larder cupboard. Space for several fridge freezers. Door to driveway at the front and door to the triple garage with electric doors. Door to rear garden and window to rear aspect.
Room above garage 10'04 x 20'01(3.05 X 6.1m) some restricted head height.
Windows to the front and rear. Large storage cupboard.
A large room above the garage which could be used with the utility/shower as a self-contained annexe for separate living.
Stairs to large landing with double airing cupboard.
17 x 19(5.18m x 5.79m) built in bespoke wardrobes and dressing table. Concealed door to en-suite. Two windows to the rear garden and one to the side. Makes this spacious elegant room light and bright.
Fully tiled with luxury Jacuzzi bath with shower over. Low-level WC and corner shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Recess lighting and tiled floor. Opaque window to front aspect.
19'02 max x 11'01 built in wardrobes and draws, windows to front aspect. Door to en-suite. Tiled floor, partially tiled walls. Corner Jacuzzi bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level close coupled toilet. Radiator. Window to front aspect. Door to a Sauna/Steam room.
15 max x 14'08 (4.57m max x 4.27m) two windows to rear aspect and two built in double wardrobes.
12'05 x 14'10(3.66m x 4.52m) built in double wardrobe. Radiator. Two windows to back.
11'01 x 9'10(3.35m x 2.99) built in double wardrobe. Window to front aspect.
6'10 x 11'07(2.08 X 3.53m) Tiled floor and partially tiled walls with luxury Jacuzzi bath with power shower over. Corner shower cubicle, low-level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Window to side aspect. Extractor fan and recessed lighting.
Mainly laid to lawn with beautifully stocked borders with shrubs and trees, this beautiful garden must be seen. Caged vegetable patch. Shed and greenhouse. Large patio areas in different parts of the garden. Beautiful pond stocked with fish. South facing, this garden is absolutely splendid and colourful with its rose trees and hedging.
As you come off the main road up the private driveway you come to electric gates.
Triple garage with electric up and over doors. And dual aspect windows at the rear. Two windows at the front relates to the room above the garage. Block paved driveway with parking for several cars.
Lawn and beautiful borders stocked with colourful rose bushes
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Main Street, Tansor, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station9.5 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , OUNDLE
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire proce
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.