The Parkway, North Hillingdon, UB10
- Four Bedroom Detached Luxury Family Home
- Potential For Double Storey Side And Rear Extensions STPP
- Situated In A Sought After Location
- Huge Private Rear Garden
- Driveway Providing Off-Street Parking
- Large Outbuilding/Gym
- Direct Access Onto Court Park
- Nearby Highly Commended Schools
- Walking Distance To Hillingdon Station
- EPC Rating D
The ground floor comprises an open plan reception room and fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a storage room with access from the rear and a downstairs W/C. To the first floor are four well-sized bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room. To the rear is a huge well-kept private rear garden mainly laid to lawn and a large outbuilding/gym. To the front there is a spacious driveway providing off-street parking for multiple cars.
Parkway is situated off Long Lane, within easy reach of Court Park, local shops, schools and the London Underground Station. There are also bus links nearby to Brunel University, Hillingdon Hospital, Hillingdon Fitness & Leisure Centre and Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars.
The Parkway, North Hillingdon, UB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillingdon Station0.6 miles
- Uxbridge Station1.2 miles
- Ickenham Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Over the last 30 years Gibbs Gillespie has grown from a single office in Ruislip to be one of the most successful estate agents in London, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire, with a network of 12 offices. Our continued success is down to three things: our customers, our staff and our passion for property.
We love our job. We love helping people find, sell and let wonderful homes, and we understand that moving house is a life-changing de
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB200339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.