Sheridan Terrace, Hove
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS MAJORITY BEING SASH
- REPLASTERED WALLS AND CEILINGS
- THROUGH LOUNGE WITH CAST IRON FIREPLACE
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCE
- PRIVATE WALLED WEST BACKING DECKED PATIO GARDEN
- PERIOD INTERNAL DOORS
- REWIRED THROUGHOUT
The accommodation comprises:-
Replica period tiled path leading to Victorian designed front door.
ENTRANCE HALL Under stairs storage cupboard, original Victorian cornicing, column radiator.
THROUGH LIVING/DINING ROOM Period cast iron fireplace, UPVC double glazed sash windows to the front bay, power points, internet connection, two column radiators, picture window overlooking patio garden.
KITCHEN Comprehensively fitted solid wood kitchen, butler sink with mixer tap, quartz worktops with inset drainer, integrated fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, extractor hood over with space for freestanding combi oven and hob, cupboard housing new gas fired combination boiler, excellent selection of base and high level storage cupboards, fitted shelving, inset lighting, column wall mounted radiator, power points, tiled floor, double glazed patio doors.
LANDING Original built in cupboard currently arranged as a laundry room housing plumbed washing machine and tumble dryer.
BEDROOM 1 UPVC double glazed sash window to the front bay, column radiator, power points.
BEDROOM 2 UPVC double glazed sash windows, column radiator, power points.
SPACIOUS BATHROOM White bathroom suite, wood panelling to bath with mixer taps, hand held shower and jacuzzi, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., separate walk in shower cubicle, thermostatic chrome shower, rain shower head, column radiator, victorian style heated towel rail, tiled floor.
EXTENDED DORMER BEDROOM Two double glazed Velux windows to the front of the property, inset lighting, radiator, power points, eaves storage cupboards.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM Tiled shower cubicle, sliding glazed door, chrome thermostatic shower with rain head, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, tiled floor.
SMALL FRONT GARDEN
WEST BACKING PATIO GARDEN With high level original brick wall to the back of the garden giving a good level of privacy. The patio has been completely decked offering a level, low maintenance attractive garden. Outside light, tap and power point.
Sheridan Terrace, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station0.1 miles
- Hove Station0.4 miles
- Portslade Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Whitlock and Heaps is a family run independent estate agents specialising in all property matters. Whitlocks has been established for over 70 years. The offices are on the corner of Blatchington and Sackville Road and to many local residents the prominent position is known as 'Whitlocks corner'.
Our firms aim is to maintain the high level of standards that have been expected and achieved over the years, with many clients having sold and purchased their properties through our firm now re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103385000898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlock and Heaps, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.