Windsor Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
- 62' rear garden with mature shrubs, trees, side access, lawn and patio areas.
- Potential for extending into the loft subject to relevant permissions and consents
- 24' through lounge diner
- Utility lean-to with plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer
- Large family bathroom
Canopied Porch, exterior light, UPVC Double glazed door to entrance hall:
Staircase to first floor, radiator, telephone point.
2.89m (9'5") x 3.13m (10'3"):
Double glazed bay window to front, feature inset electric fireplace, port hole window to hallway, coved ceiling, wall lights, radiator.
3.73m (12'2") x 3.38m (11'1"):
Under stairs cupboard, coved ceiling, window to lean-to.
3.62m (11'10") x 2.54m (8'4"):
Double glazed window to rear, part tiling to walls, 1 ½ drainer, inset sink, range of base units, cupboards and drawers, worktops, inset gas hob, extractor fan, fitted electric oven, fitted fridge freezer, coved ceiling, door to utility lean-to.
3.63m (11'11") x 1.87m (6'1"):
Single glazed windows to side and rear, transparent roof, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, work tops, radiator, light, double glazed door to rear garden.
Split level landing, loft access, storage cupboard.
3.53m (11'6") x 3.76m (12'4"):
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, radiator.
3.74m (12'3") x 2.60m (8'6"):
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, radiator.
2.54m (8'3") max. reducing to 2.00m (6'6") x 3.62m (11'10") max. reducing to 2.99m (9'9"):
Double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, inset hand basin, vanity unit, low level WC, part tiling to walls, radiator, loft access, airing cupboard with wall mounted boiler
Paving, bushes to front.
5.93m (19'5") approx. x 18.91m (62'0") approx.:
Lawn, patio, gated side access, tap, exterior light, trees/shrubs, greenhouse, shed.
Windsor Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Polegate Station2.6 miles
- Berwick Station4.1 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 2007 The Exchange & Percy Wyndham Estate Agents and valuers specialise in residential sales and lettings covering Eastbourne, Hailsham and surrounding areas. Whether you’re looking to sell, buy, let or rent any type of property from a studio apartment to a family home we can help and our Percy Wyndham brand specialises in the Sale & Letting of Exclusive and Country homes.
Our complete innovative service can assist you at every step with our Mortgage and Conveyancing Servi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2108-01E. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Exchange Property Services, Willingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.