Pembroke Road, Parkstone, Poole
- Five Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Garage & Workshop
- Family Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Spacious Enclosed Rear Garden
- Raised Decking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Downstairs WC
OUTSIDE - To the rear there is a raised decking area with steps down to a large enclosed Garden laid to lawn, there is a large outside workshop accessed off a small hand standing area with greenhouse and which also provides side access to the integrated GARAGE which has power and lighting. This property would ideal for a growing family looking for space and offers great potential.
PLEASE CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO ARRANGE AN ACCOMPANIED VIEWING
Pembroke Road, Parkstone, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.9 miles
- Parkstone Station1.3 miles
- Poole Station2.6 miles
About the agent
At Carter Shaw, we work differently to other agents you may have dealt with previously. With customer satisfaction and service at the heart of our business model we are available for our clients 7 days a week and will always strive to respond to any queries at any time. We know that moving house can be a stressful process, however also know that it does not need to be.
We aim to be on hand at all times to go that extra mile to ensure you achieve the best price, in the shortest time, wit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS1CS001078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Shaw Estate and Letting Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.